1. As a result of the reconnaissance visits, and in consideration of the need to facilitate logistics for the implementation of the Transitional Areas of Normalization, there will be 20 Transitional Areas of Normalization (ZVTN) and 7 Transitory Points for Normalization (PTN), located in the below specified rural settlements (veredas):
|Department||Municipality||Rural Settlement (vereda)|
|Cesar||La Paz||Los Encantos (ZVTN)|
|Norte de Santander||Tibú||Caño Indio (ZVTN)|
|Antioquia||Ituango||Santa Lucia (ZVTN)|
|Dabeiba||Llano Grande (ZVTN)|
|Anori||El Carmin (PTN)|
|Vigía del Fuerte||Vidri (PTN)|
|Choco||Ríosucio||Brisas/La Florida (PTN)|
|Córdoba||Tierra Alta||Gallo (PTN)|
|Tolima||Planadas||El Jordan (ZVTN)|
|Cauca||Buenos Aires||El Ceral, Robles (ZVTN)|
|Caldono||Los Monos (ZVTN)|
|Nariño||Policarpa||Betania/La Paloma (ZVTN)|
|Tumaco||La Variante (ZVTN)|
|Putumayo||Puerto Asís||La Pradera (ZVTN)|
|Caquetá||Cartagena del Chaira||La Esperanza (ZVTN)|
|La Montañita||El Carmen (ZVTN)|
|San Vicente Caguan||Mira Valle (PTN)|
|Arauca||Arauquita||Bocas del Ele (ZVTN)|
|Meta||Mesetas||La Guajira (ZVTN)|
|Vista Hermosa||La Reforma (ZVTN)|
|La Macarena||Yarí (ZVTN)|
|Guaviare||San José del Guaviare||Charras (ZVTN)|
|El Retorno||La Colina (ZVTN)|
2. Progress was made in defining the logistical elements needed to start the operation of the Transitional Areas of Normalization. A meeting will be held on September 25 in Cartagena to finalize the logistical preparation for the Transitional Areas of Normalization and the Monitoring and Verification Mechanism.
3. As of September 27, United Nations will start the accompaniment and verification starting with the National and Regional levels.
4. Between October 6 and 10 the deployment of the Monitoring and Verification Mechanism will be conducted towards its local sites, without prejudice to the liaisons already achieved and which have been supported by the UN.
5. The necessary coordination was agreed for the Signature of the Final Agreement for the termination of the conflict and the construction of a stable and lasting peace, to take place on September 26 in Cartagena.
6. Protocols were agreed for the Tenth Conference of the FARC-EP in which delegates from the entire organization will meet to endorse the agreements and take the step that allows the transformation of the FARC-EP into a political movement within legality.
7. It was agreed that on September 27 an opening ceremony will be carried out for the Implementation, Monitoring and Verification Commission of the Final Peace Agreement and Dispute Resolution (CSVR).